The Business Analyst role entails activities that will be a mix of both client-facing and non-client facing activities:
The client facing activities will include the following:
- Understand the customer’s business needs
- Analyze customer requirements and document them
- Assist the team to understand the project scope and requirements
- Continuously work with the technical teams to design solution that provide optimum balance of cost, quality and time
The non-client facing activities will include the following:
- This role of a Business Analyst is to provide value added secondary research & analysis services for the Quadratyx Products & Solutions team including Pursuit teams and Engagement teams.
- Utilize both internal and external data sources in the creation of value added reports with outputs ranging from concise documents to consulting style PowerPoint presentations on our solutions, technologies, and business issues.
Graduates in Engineering, Economics or Liberal Arts, Post Graduate, preferably MBA or related discipline in Marketing or Technology
1 to 4 years of relevant experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, client service, business research, market research
- Determine and document the user / client requirements and abide by those requirements during the duration of the projects
- Develop comprehensive test cases, wherever applicable
- Develop and maintain direct channels of communication with data scientists, software developers to get the job done
- Utilize project relevant data to generate initial insights that are delivered to the rest of the team
- Leverage one’s knowledge of the technology industry to develop insightful presentations on Quadratyx products and solutions.
- Develop content around use-cases of analytics, data science, and automation for various industries
- Package and deliver analytical research results
- Develop insightful and good PowerPoint presentations
- Be able to communicate effectively through written reports and presentations
- Strong intuition for quality content
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel (Medium to Advance) and MS PowerPoint (Medium to Advance)
- Knowledge on the technology and data science industry is a definite plus
- Familiarity with the technology industry and applications of various technologies, Big Data technologies, analytics, and data science across industries
- Familiarity with the Consulting marketplace & Economy is an added plus
- Provable excellence in past record, problem solving and analytical thinking skills, a penchant to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org