The data engineer is expected to:
- Support big data and batch/real time analytical solutions leveraging big data platform and its related technologies.
- Work on projects as a team member, designing and developing software applications, testing, and building automation tools.
- Be responsible for scaling the business processes to meet future business growth through automation.
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline from a premier institute
1 to 4 years of software development experience in big data based applications
- Good knowledge in data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of OOAD
- Good knowledge of any programming languages like Python / Java
- Hands-on experience on test-driven development (TDD)
- Good knowledge of any NoSQL (preferred is Mongo)
- Good knowledge of Kafka and Spark Streaming internal architecture
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) with an ability to present technical contents with ease to various types of business stakeholders
- A penchant for solving complex and interesting problems
- Research and details oriented mindset
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good design and problem-solving skills
- Provable excellence in past record, problem solving and analytical thinking skills, an expertise to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org