The freelance content writer is expected to be:
An enthusiastic, passionate, creative and proficient writer in the Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence space. The candidate must be able to interview, research and analyze data on a particular technical topic. Then, be able to put the thoughts into words and make it a compelling read.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record:
- Of producing written outputs that increases engagement.
- In writing /editing globally publishable books.
- In understanding and writing on technology related topics.
This position requires a high level of creativity and the candidate must be detail-oriented. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio and relevant work experience.
If the candidate is based outside Hyderabad (Telangana, India), the candidate can work virtually but be flexible to attend telephonic calls, video conferences etc. (at mutually agreeable times) as the case may be.
Master’s degree in English, Journalism or related.
More than 5 years of strong experience in writing interesting and compelling pieces preferably in the technology space.
- Accurately pen the thoughts and ideas of a well-respected industry expert in an area that is emerging, complex and dynamic.
- Gather information from interviews
- Research on topics (combining online sources, interviews and research studies) from Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Develop new and interesting plots to make the technical topics more engaging.
- Masters’ degree in English, Journalism or related field.
- Knowledge of technology topics such as Big Data Analytics, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Possess excellent writing skills with different styles/tones.
- At least five years of experience in writing for a B2B audience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A logical thinker with an ability to understand new concepts and convey them through written words.
- Should be versatile in writing creative and technical research based articles
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Provable excellence in past record, analytical thinking skills, a penchant to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
- This role will be working directly with the CEO of the firm.
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed email@example.com