We, at Quadratyx, are looking for candidates who have the skills and expertise to help us build, deliver and support large-scale products/solutions on Big Data and Machine Learning platforms. An ideal candidate is expected to:
- Draw upon his/her software development experience and have a passion to develop reliable and scalable Big Data Solutions.
- Collaborate with various disciplines and cross functional teams within Quadratyx and its partners.
- Ensure our products measure up to the highest compliance standards.
- Have experience in mentoring and managing a team of Software Engineers, Database Engineers, and Data Scientists.
- Participate actively as part of a team or independently in showcasing the solutions and closing the pre-sale cycles with customers.
Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science (or a relevant area) from a reputed institute
Certified professional in Project Management and Agile Methodologies is big plus
Certified in Big Data Eco System components is a big plus
Substantive experience in building innovative and complex software. 8 plus years of development experience and 4+ years of leading/managing software development teams.
- 8 plus years of total work experience in building & scaling high performance software products
- Develop products and relevant demos using technologies such as Java, REST, Node.js, Cloud Technologies, Python, Containers, etc.
- Prepare necessary technical software user manuals
- Manage the product development life cycle in an agile environment
- Experience in managing engineering teams and project delivery, preferably in a startup environment
- Experience in building and running distributed systems for 24x7 online services at scale
- Experience in at least one object oriented language (C++/Java) and one dynamic scripting language (e.g. Ruby, Python, PHP)
- Knowledge of architecture principles and methodologies in development of Big Data Solutions
- Experience in Big data, Hadoop related projects is a big plus
- Experience with tools used for tracking software development tasks through feature development, implementation, debugging, and delivery
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI systems is a plus
- Provable excellence in past record, problem solving and analytical thinking skills, a penchant to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives.
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org