We are looking for leaders in the data science domain, who should not only be passionate about building new algorithms and filing patents but can solve business problems using innovative and unique applied engineering concepts on big data.
The principal data scientist is responsible to ensure that the delivery of data science solution is meeting the laid-out standards and commitments that Quadratyx has made to its clients.
Apart from continuously improvising the data science expertise of the company, the principal data scientist needs to handle the research and development team with equal focus.
Bachelor's / Master degree is required in relevant field, Ph.D. degree will be preferred.
9 plus years of relevant experience in delivering solutions using AI tools and machine learning algorithms, with proven expertise in data science research and awarded patents
- Lead a team of data scientists in developing and delivering machine learning models that work in a real-life production environment
- Collaborate with other department heads on delivery of projects
- Lead pre-sales responsibilities to deliver proposals
- Monitor the projects and sprints planned for data science team
- Ensure adoption of latest data science technologies
- Continuously challenge the model outcome and better the results
- Research to solve business problems where the creative ideas may have exhausted to do so
- Follow agile methodology in an iterative software development environment: committing to deadlines, owning work, and providing project status updates when necessary
- Own strategic thought leadership for the subject of enterprise-wide machine learning capabilities
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models, and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches
- Represent Quadratyx in data science conferences and interact with business leaders
- Publications in internal journals of repute and build patentable research outputs
- Relevant industry experience in handling high volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Implementation expertise in area of Quantitative Analytics spanning statistical modeling, machine learning, optimization methods, econometrics, graph theories, artificial intelligence, text mining and Natural Language Processing
- Solution delivery experience in deep learning methods
- Expertise in exploiting parallel computing environments like clusters on big data platforms like Hadoop etc.
- Proven skills in programming using any languages like Python, R, Scala, MATLAB
Preferable to have
- Problem solving experience in maturing big data platforms
- Hands-on experience in tools and components used to assimilate and analyze big data
- Experience with data visualization tools to develop descriptive analysis
- Experience in deploying solutions on cloud platforms like Azure, AWS
- Provable excellence in past record
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A penchant to excel, a strong urge to research and deliver
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- An inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org