Principal Or Lead Engineer
The Principal/Lead Engineer is expected to:
- Work on multiple projects as a technical lead driving user story analysis and elaboration, design and development of software applications, testing, and build automation tools.
- Architect big data analytics framework.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and high performing software.
- Lead big data and batch/real-time analytical solutions leveraging transformational technologies.
- Have experience in leading a team of engineers. To have experience in agile and other rapid application development methods
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline from a premier institute
Certified in big data eco system components is a big plus
Strong technical credentials, with at least 9 plus years of development experience which includes 4 plus years of experience in leading/managing solution development teams.
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Experience to design & develop the architecture of platform related technologies, cloud, analytics, apps
- End-to-end system implementation including data security and privacy concerns
- Building systems that rely on proprietary algorithms, building and running large-scale distributed systems, Web services, extracting structured data from unstructured content etc.
- Expertise in any programming languages like Python / Java
- Experience on big data architecture, big data - Apache Hadoop (HDFS) – Hbase / Hive / Pig / Flume / Scoop / MapReduce / Yarn.
- Provide technical leadership and governance of the big data team and the implementation of the solution architecture in following Hadoop ecosystem Hadoop (HortonWorks), Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, Yarn, Tez, Spark, Pheonix, Presto, Hbase, Storm, Kafka, Flume, OoZie, Ambari, Security – Kerberos, Ranger, Knox, HDFS encryption
- You have loaded the outcome to NoSQL database (HBase / Cassandra) and served them to other applications (live Website traffic, other Internal tools)
- You have stream processing experience in handling any of the following - Apache Storm, Spark, Flink
- Experience with code repository management, code merge and quality checks, continuous integration, and automated deployment & management using tools like Jenkins, Git, Puppet, Chef, Maven, Ivy, Urban Code, Docker or comparable tool.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience in solutions developed for at least one business / functional area
- Research and details oriented mindset
- Mentors and grows along with the team of big data engineers
- High energy and ability to work in extended hours as requirement
- Rock solid commitment and ownership of the project assigned
- Provable excellence in past record, problem solving and analytical thinking skills, an expertise to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed email@example.com