The Senior Business Analyst role entails activities that will be a mix of both client-facing and non-client facing activities.
The client facing activities will include the following:
- Proactively work towards understanding the customer’s business needs
- Intelligently analyze their requirements to seek relevant clarifications
- Break-down the business problem into understandable parts and present it to the Data Scientists/Big Data Engineers/ Technical teams and other Business Stakeholders, and help the team assess level of complexity involved.
- The selected candidate will need to take ownership and collaborate effectively with the client and technical teams.
- Continuously work with the technical teams to design solution that provides optimum balance of cost, quality and time.
- Be cognizant of relative technical complexities of various choices and steer the customer towards a simpler and more effective solution.
- Above all, the business analyst is expected to make things happen and drive projects to closure with strong focus on client success.
The non-client facing activities will include the following:
- This role of a Business Analyst is to provide in-depth, value added secondary research & analysis services for the Quadratyx Products & Solutions team including Pursuit teams and Engagement teams.
- The role will involve utilizing both internal and external data sources in the creation of value added reports with outputs ranging from concise documents to consulting style PowerPoint presentations on our solutions, technologies, and business issues.
Graduates in Engineering, Economics or Liberal Arts, Post Graduate, preferably MBA or related discipline in Marketing or Technology.
5 to 8 years of relevant experience in business analysis, requirements gathering, client service, business research, market research
- Determine and document user / client requirements and abide by those requirements during the duration of the projects.
- Develop comprehensive test cases, wherever applicable.
- Develop and maintain direct channels of communication with data scientists, software developers to get the job done.
- Utilize project relevant data to generate initial insights that are delivered to the rest of the team.
- Design a detailed management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings.
- Be a Self-starter, with a curiosity to explore and bring novel approaches to analytics.
- Be proactive in knowing and learning new technologies in the Data Science space.
- Leverage one’s knowledge of the technology industry to develop insightful presentations on Quadratyx products and solutions.
- Develop content around use-cases of analytics, data science, and automation for various industries.
- Package and deliver analytical research results.
- Develop insightful and good PowerPoint presentations.
- Be able to communicate effectively through written reports and presentations.
- Strong intuition for quality content and keen aptitude on large scale business research.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel (Medium to Advance) and MS PowerPoint (Medium to Advance).
- Good Industry exposure and business knowledge.
- Familiarity with the technology industry and applications of various technologies, Big Data technologies, analytics, and data science across industries.
- Familiarity with the Consulting marketplace & Economy is an added plus.
- Provable excellence in past record, problem solving and analytical thinking skills, a penchant to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives.
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org