The senior data engineer is expected to:
- Work on multiple projects as a technical lead, driving user story analysis and elaboration, design and development of software applications, testing, and build automation tools.
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design, and high performing software.
- Be responsible for scaling the business processes to meet future business growth through automation and workflows. This includes building systems that rely on proprietary algorithms, building and running large-scale distributed systems, Web services, extracting structured data from unstructured content etc.
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline from a premier institute
5 - 8 years of Experience, 5 plus years of relevant experience.
- Expertise in data structures and algorithms
- Strong knowledge of OOAD
- Strong knowledge & hands-on of any programming languages like Python / Java
- Hands-on experience on test-driven development (TDD)
- Expertise in NoSQL like Mongo, Cassandra etc. (Preferred is Mongo)
- Strong knowledge of relational database
- Good knowledge of Kafka and Spark Streaming internal architecture ability to work independently and within a team
- Good knowledge of any application servers
- Experience using big data batch and streaming tools
- Extensive knowledge on big data platforms like Hadoop, Hortonworks etc.
- Knowledge of data ingestion and integration on cloud services such as AWS; Google Cloud; Azure etc.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge and experience in solutions developed for at least one business / functional area
- Research and details oriented mindset.
- Knowledge and experience in Scrum framework/ Agile methodology
- Attitude to mentor and grow along with the team of big data engineers
- A penchant to solve complex and interesting problems
- Provable excellence in past record, problem solving and analytical thinking skills, an expertise to excel, a strong urge to learn, an inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org