We are looking for an innovative data scientist with machine learning and deep learning background to help build solutions that measure up to the business promise.
A senior data scientist is expected to:
- Be a self-starter who can make appropriate decisions in line with project goals
- Have a leader’s aptitude to understand diverse personalities and adapt to a mentorship style suited to bring the best out of his team
- Be conformable to execute responsivities from remote / on-site work locations.
Bachelor or Masters in Engineering / Science/ Mathematics/ Economics / Physics or equivalent degree from an institution of repute
5 to 8 years of relevant experience in delivering solutions using AI tools and machine learning algorithms
- Elucidate requirements to customer team and define the use case that needs a data science solution
- Work with pre-sales team to deliver winning proposals
- Develop sprint plans for the data science team to execute and monitor progress
- Innovate on predictive, prescriptive, optimization and process automation solutions using advanced research techniques
- Collaborate with analysts as well as engineering and product teams by demonstrating cross-functional resource interaction to deliver high quality outputs
- Identify and investigate new technologies, prototype and test solutions for product features; design and validate designs that deliver an exceptional user experience
- Take responsibility for technical problem solving, including creatively meeting project objectives and developing best practices
- Own strategic thought leadership for the subject of enterprise-wide machine learning capabilities
- Dig deeper into data, understand characteristics of data, evaluate alternate models and validate hypothesis through theoretical and empirical approaches
- Stay current with latest research and technology ideas; share knowledge by articulating results and ideas to key decision makers
- Relevant industry experience in handling high volumes of structured and unstructured data
- Experience in leveraging data science practices to deliver high ROI solution to clients
- Proven skills in the area of quantitative analytics, spanning statistical modeling, machine learning, optimization methods, econometrics, graph theories, artificial intelligence, text mining and natural language processing
- Relevant experience in applying deep learning methods
- Experience in implementing neural net algorithms
- Skills in exploiting parallel computing environments like clusters on big data platforms like Hadoop etc.
- Demonstrable strength in programming, using any languages like Python, R and Scala
- Experience with data visualization tools to develop descriptive analysis
- Experience in deploying solutions on cloud platforms like Azure and AWS
Desirable to have
- Experience in developing products in data science domain
- Managing and tracking projects using project management tools like JIRA
- Familiarity with work flow management tools like Oozie, Luigi
- Familiarity with big data, ELT platforms like Talend, Syncsort, Diyotta and Alteryx
- Provable excellence in past record
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- A penchant to excel, a strong urge to learn
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- An inclusive attitude to respect diverse individuals and perspectives
Quadratyx is an equal opportunity employer - we will never differentiate candidates on the basis of religion, caste, gender, language, disabilities or ethnic group.
Quadratyx reserves the right to place/move any candidate to any company location, partner location or customer location globally, in the best interest of Quadratyx business.
Interested candidate profiles should be emailed email@example.com