Tools & technologies
"If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing."
W. Edward Deming, American Engineer & Professor
- 1What tools / technologies should I learn?
- 2I have expertise in RDBMS how do I transition to Mongo DB or Cassandra etc.?
- 3I have expertise in SAS how do I quickly gain expertise in R?
- 4Is real time streaming analytics relevant for me and what is the difference between Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming?
- 5What are the different types of algorithms and techniques available to build a recommendation engine?
- 6How can I ramp up my text analytics skills?
- 7How can I leverage my data and derive powerful insights from them?
Some of our leading corporate trainings include
Hands-on training on near real time analytics
A brief overview of big data in banking and finance ...
Big data analytics in banking
Data flows and components of Hadoop ecosystem ...
Building advanced statistical and machine learning techniques
Scope of predictive analytics, rule induction, rule mining, visualization ...
- A brief overview of big data in banking and finance.
- Data ingestion, organization and processing on Hadoop.
- Semi-structured and unstructured data processing on Hadoop.
- Using Spark, MLlib and Mahout libraries for building machine learning models on Hadoop.
- Spark streaming, Kafka, Storm, Impala, Hive and Drill.
- Data flows and components of Hadoop ecosystem.
- Handling high volume and high variety data using open source tools.
- Querying and processing large volumes of data using SQL-like tools on Hadoop.
- Using fully open source components to handle reporting requirements.
- Use-case discussion, optimizing warehouse throughput using Hadoop.
- Descriptive analytics – visual analytics.
- Scope of predictive analytics, rule induction, rule mining, visualization.
- Market basket analysis, clustering, handling big data – R and Hadoop.
- Bayesian techniques.
- Taming text data.
- Processing graphs, deep learning, use-case discussion.
- Advanced predictive analytics and unstructured data processing using R and other open source tools.
- An interactive 2-day workshop on big data analytics.
- A deep dive into advanced machine learning techniques.
- A customized Hadoop training on Azure - HDInsight.
- Customized use-cases training - Business Analytics across multiple Industries.
- Big data analytics to handle high velocity data.
- A customized training on big data and analytics.
- Data Analysis on Hadoop – Hands on Training.